Each pad consists of 4 layers of 100% cotton Shweshwe fabric, 1 layer of 4-5ml towelling, 1 layer of breathable leak proof material and 2 quality press studs. It effortlessly folds around your underwear and effectively stays in place.
MoonTime pads are highly absorbent, leak-proof, lightweight, breathable and uniquely designed for your comfort.
Caring for your MoonTime Pads.
- Soak in a bucket of cold water (hot water sets blood) with essential oil or lemon.
- Hand wash with a natural, un-fragranced soap, rinse and hang to dry.
- If you can’t wash your pad immediately – rinse after use (don’t let blood dry out), fold, clip and put in a wet bag until you can wash it.
- Machine washable – on a delicate cycle with biodegradable detergent.
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron.
- Ensure pads are fully dried before storing.
Although our pads have been pre-washed, we recommend that you wash them again before first use.
With gentle care, your MoonTime pads will last for many years.
*All of our pads are handmade with pride so naturally there will be some variation
PLEASE NOTE: MoonTime makes the Pads on an order basis and delivery time may be up to two weeks.
Who is MoonTime:
MoonTime is a producer of Reusable Earth-friendly Menstrual products. Each pad is handmade in the Garden Route with natural materials. MoonTime provides a way of making a difference as an individual, to the earth, to women’s health and to the women in communities.